SPAAAWNERs.

Go down

SPAAAWNERs.

Post  HDgamerfist on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:10 pm

I'D LIKE SOME SKELLY SPAWNERS BECAUSE I NEED EM FOR AN XP GRINDER. I WILL LET EVERYONE USE IT. <3

-HDgamerfist <3

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SPAAAWNERs.

Post  HotRodKing on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Where is it gunna be?
avatar
HotRodKing
Admin

Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-09-10
Age : 24
Location : CA, USA

View user profile http://hotrodkingmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SPAAAWNERs.

Post  HDgamerfist on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:19 pm

In a room that I made for it befor mike went off

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SPAAAWNERs.

Post  HotRodKing on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:59 pm

make it so other players can get to it easy. Maybe make that room a little bigger too
avatar
HotRodKing
Admin

Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-09-10
Age : 24
Location : CA, USA

View user profile http://hotrodkingmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SPAAAWNERs.

Post  HDgamerfist on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:18 pm

It is easy, they afk in the viewing room and kill em at the entrance. Plus i will advertise it.

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SPAAAWNERs.

Post  Prickachu-Edmond on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:09 pm

HDgamerfist wrote:It is easy, they afk in the viewing room and kill em at the entrance. Plus i will advertise it.
I like how it died

Prickachu-Edmond

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SPAAAWNERs.

Post  HDgamerfist on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Prickachu-Edmond wrote:
HDgamerfist wrote:It is easy, they afk in the viewing room and kill em at the entrance. Plus i will advertise it.
I like how it died

DUDE UR SO LATE.

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SPAAAWNERs.

Post  Prickachu-Edmond on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Thats what i meant idiot I like how u got the spawners for no reason

Prickachu-Edmond

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SPAAAWNERs.

Post  HDgamerfist on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Prickachu-Edmond wrote:Thats what i meant idiot I like how u got the spawners for no reason

Cyberbully. Your so annoying.

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SPAAAWNERs.

Post  HotRodKing on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:20 am

HDgamerfist wrote:Cyberbully. Your so annoying.

I agree. Prick, you are being super annoying. I can ban you from the server for inappropriate behavior in the forums. Cut it out.

You are clearly pissing people off and acting like a child.
avatar
HotRodKing
Admin

Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-09-10
Age : 24
Location : CA, USA

View user profile http://hotrodkingmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SPAAAWNERs.

Post  HDgamerfist on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:30 am

HotRodKing wrote:
HDgamerfist wrote:Cyberbully. Your so annoying.

I agree. Prick, you are being super annoying. I can ban you from the server for inappropriate behavior in the forums. Cut it out.

You are clearly pissing people off and acting like a child.

Thank you.

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SPAAAWNERs.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum