HDgamerfist (Banned)

Go down

HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  DatAznBoyDoe on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:25 am

Culprit: HDgamerfist
Reason: X-Ray
Evidence: Caught in the process of finding diamonds through stone by random teleportation
Pictures:
First evidence found, HD picking at diamond through layers of stone, then attempting to cover up the evidence with cobblestone


Second evidence, a batch of diamond found by breaking through many layers of stone and "chancing" upon a clust er of diamond ore



Third evidence, a batch of diamond ore found yet again by breaking through stone.


Last edited by DatAznBoyDoe on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
DatAznBoyDoe

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-10-07

View user profile http://beardickpunch.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  HDgamerfist on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:27 am

Okay. You didn't SHOW ALL THE BLOCKS I DESTROYED.

But since I like this server, I'm sorry I mined diamond ore with a fortune 3 pickaxe. I'll never do it again.

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  HDgamerfist on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:28 am

HDgamerfist wrote:Okay. You didn't SHOW ALL THE BLOCKS I DESTROYED.

But since I like this server, I'm sorry I mined diamond ore with a fortune 3 pickaxe. I'll never do it again.

I don't have xray on my mac to add to that. I only know how to download mods on Windows.

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  DatAznBoyDoe on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:39 am

HDgamerfist wrote:Okay. You didn't SHOW ALL THE BLOCKS I DESTROYED.

But since I like this server, I'm sorry I mined diamond ore with a fortune 3 pickaxe. I'll never do it again.

Do you want more evidence? Here, pictures of you mining through stone to find diamonds





avatar
DatAznBoyDoe

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-10-07

View user profile http://beardickpunch.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  HDgamerfist on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:42 am

DatAznBoyDoe wrote:
HDgamerfist wrote:Okay. You didn't SHOW ALL THE BLOCKS I DESTROYED.

But since I like this server, I'm sorry I mined diamond ore with a fortune 3 pickaxe. I'll never do it again.

[/url]

I know I don't have xray downloaded on my Macbook. I HAVE NOT downloaded anything but minecraft. Still. I'm sorry for mining diamonds with a fortune 3 pick. I won't do it again. Please unban me or tell me how long I am banned or jailed.

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  HDgamerfist on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:55 am

Okay okay okay. I'll make a confession. I used x-ray mod.....the last Map. And that was on my windows. Idk how I'm still banned.

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  HDgamerfist on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:40 am

So. Do I get any answer at all?

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  HotRodKing on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:01 pm

Well, the mods and I have to figure out exactly how long you will be banned. All I can say now that it will be at least a full week.
avatar
HotRodKing
Admin

Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-09-10
Age : 24
Location : CA, USA

View user profile http://hotrodkingmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  HDgamerfist on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:26 pm

HotRodKing wrote:Well, the mods and I have to figure out exactly how long you will be banned. All I can say now that it will be at least a full week.

Okay. Let's just say I did use X-Ray. ShadowFireFang is in jail for 5 days. And I'm banned for a week. What's going on here? Either Azn is holding a grudge on me for doing the glitch and me accusing him of killing me or who knows what you are doing. I know I didn't have x-ray on my mac. If I had xray, wouldn't you think I would have gone crazy taking advantage of what I could do? Come on, now. I wrote my appeal. At least unban for this weekend. This is a good weekend. You can take all the diamonds you want off of me. I don't care. All I can say is I don't have x-ray yet you can take all the diamonds you want from me. Please just unban me from today till Sunday.


Last edited by HDgamerfist on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So PEOPLE can understand me.)

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  DatAznBoyDoe on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:46 pm

HDgamerfist wrote:
HotRodKing wrote:Well, the mods and I have to figure out exactly how long you will be banned. All I can say now that it will be at least a full week.

Okay. Let's just say I did use X-Ray. ShadowFireFang is in jail for 5 days. And I'm banned for a week. What's going on here? Either Azn is holding a grudge on me for doing the glitch and me accusing him of killing me or who knows what you are doing. I know I didn't have x-ray on my mac. If I had xray, wouldn't you think I would have gone crazy taking advantage of what I could do? Come on, now. I wrote my appeal. At least unban for this weekend. This is a good weekend. You can take all the diamonds you want off of me. I don't care. All I can say is I don't have x-ray yet you can take all the diamonds you want from me. Please just unban me from today till Sunday.

shadowfirefang was on his first offense, and also happens to be in a position in which I can punish him in person as well and check his bin. HD, this is your third or fourth offense on this server. We can only dish out so many warnings before action must be taken. And HD, you can just keep denying xray, but all the admins on the server have seen the evidence presented at the scene and can see definite signs of xray. Sorry HD, this is going to be a long sentence.
Let this serve as an example to other regulars as well. It doesn't matter if you go on the server more than others. If you are caught breaking the rules, then punishment will be applied as it would to any other player on the server.
If you wanted to play this weekend, you should not have been caught breaking the rules. Also, Prick didn't help your appeal, logging onto the server and calling HotRod a "touch bag" and swearing at us to release you.

Length of Ban: 3 Weeks at the very least.
avatar
DatAznBoyDoe

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-10-07

View user profile http://beardickpunch.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  HDgamerfist on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:51 pm

I never told him to help me get unbanned. I just told him I was banned. Again I don't have xray. You're just holding a grudge on me. 3rd or 4th offense? Please explain the first 2 or 3. I have seen it in you too. I ask you to do something for me, you say no. It's been this way since you got me killed. Yes. I'm going back to that. You have lost my trust. You continuously spawn things behind players and mess around with them. Has this been taken notice of? Yes. But has anyone done anything? No. So basically you are just holding the grudge that you never got over. I'm sorry that I mined with a fortune 3 pick. But, again, Come On.

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  DatAznBoyDoe on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:02 pm

HDgamerfist wrote:I never told him to help me get unbanned. I just told him I was banned. Again I don't have xray. You're just holding a grudge on me. 3rd or 4th offense? Please explain the first 2 or 3. I have seen it in you too. I ask you to do something for me, you say no. It's been this way since you got me killed. Yes. I'm going back to that. You have lost my trust. You continuously spawn things behind players and mess around with them. Has this been taken notice of? Yes. But has anyone done anything? No. So basically you are just holding the grudge that you never got over. I'm sorry that I mined with a fortune 3 pick. But, again, Come On.

What grudge? Okay say I didn't ban you. Try and convince ayeeitsmichael, HotRodKing, or JustOneMessage. I'll stay out of this. But their judgement is the same.
And when you ask for a repair. Or for some diamond armor. Do you really think that I can do that. No.
Repairs are done through use of anvils. If you can't repair a set of armor because it's too expensive, then blame the game mechanism. And armor? Anything that is damaged or lost not through arena fights or mod interference is not held accounted for. Sorry, but those are server rules.
avatar
DatAznBoyDoe

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-10-07

View user profile http://beardickpunch.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  DatAznBoyDoe on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:05 pm

HDgamerfist wrote:I never told him to help me get unbanned. I just told him I was banned. Again I don't have xray. You're just holding a grudge on me. 3rd or 4th offense? Please explain the first 2 or 3. I have seen it in you too. I ask you to do something for me, you say no. It's been this way since you got me killed. Yes. I'm going back to that. You have lost my trust. You continuously spawn things behind players and mess around with them. Has this been taken notice of? Yes. But has anyone done anything? No. So basically you are just holding the grudge that you never got over. I'm sorry that I mined with a fortune 3 pick. But, again, Come On.
Also going back to your mentioned death. I felt bad that you died in the arena when I wasn't overseeing it. So I myself even broke a rule just to give you back the armor you lost. But then you dived back in and kept on breaking your armor. Then you began to wear down your armor outside the arena as well and kept on calling me for repairs. You really think I would repair your armor at a whim if it's not arena or server related?
Please stop asking mods for handouts. There are set rules and standards you need to realize the mods cannot keep doing.
avatar
DatAznBoyDoe

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-10-07

View user profile http://beardickpunch.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  DatAznBoyDoe on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:07 pm

HDgamerfist wrote:I never told him to help me get unbanned. I just told him I was banned. Again I don't have xray. You're just holding a grudge on me. 3rd or 4th offense? Please explain the first 2 or 3. I have seen it in you too. I ask you to do something for me, you say no. It's been this way since you got me killed. Yes. I'm going back to that. You have lost my trust. You continuously spawn things behind players and mess around with them. Has this been taken notice of? Yes. But has anyone done anything? No. So basically you are just holding the grudge that you never got over. I'm sorry that I mined with a fortune 3 pick. But, again, Come On.
Also, warn Prickachu that he is dangerously close to a ban as well. Coming on to the server and swearing at moderators even after previous offenses of reported swearing will be not be taken lightly. That is his last warning.
avatar
DatAznBoyDoe

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-10-07

View user profile http://beardickpunch.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  HDgamerfist on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:13 pm

I wrote my ban appeal. Are ban appeals useless now? Have you even looked at it? I'll get into detail of my mining strategies since you don't understand my ways of mining. Diamond levels spawn in levels of 2-15. To me 11 is my level since I find it the most luckiest level. Now let me say my side of how I found my diamonds.

Lava Pool- There was a total of 6 diamond ore near that lava pool. I managed to get 14 from it.
First shaft- On my first shaft, there were diamonds on the ground. Probably about 4 diamond ore.
Second Shaft (My most "suspicious" one) I was digging straight until I ran into gravel and made a left from there. I find it more common that diamonds are near dirt. I saw dirt to my left and dug up the top layer of dirt. It unveiled some diamonds that I took.
Third Shaft- I needed some wood to make some sticks and to mark my shaft. So destroyed the two pieces of wood there and made some sticks. I dug a 3 wide shaft. Now you may ask, why weren't there any torches. My brightness was on full so I didn't need to use any. There was some dirt to my left. I dug it all up to replace with cobble. Not to cover up the "crime scene." I noticed some diamonds and gracefully took them.

So about how many diamond ore would I say? Maybe around 15-20. With a fortune 3 pickaxe, I got 58. Now does this have anything to do with xray? Respectively not. I still don't know my first few offenses. Maybe I did use xray in the last map. That was only because the server was dying and there was pretty much nothing to do. I think you probably won't even give a crap about what I said but at least take the time to know that I do not have xray.

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  HDgamerfist on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:14 pm

DatAznBoyDoe wrote:
HDgamerfist wrote:I never told him to help me get unbanned. I just told him I was banned. Again I don't have xray. You're just holding a grudge on me. 3rd or 4th offense? Please explain the first 2 or 3. I have seen it in you too. I ask you to do something for me, you say no. It's been this way since you got me killed. Yes. I'm going back to that. You have lost my trust. You continuously spawn things behind players and mess around with them. Has this been taken notice of? Yes. But has anyone done anything? No. So basically you are just holding the grudge that you never got over. I'm sorry that I mined with a fortune 3 pick. But, again, Come On.
Also going back to your mentioned death. I felt bad that you died in the arena when I wasn't overseeing it. So I myself even broke a rule just to give you back the armor you lost. But then you dived back in and kept on breaking your armor. Then you began to wear down your armor outside the arena as well and kept on calling me for repairs. You really think I would repair your armor at a whim if it's not arena or server related?
Please stop asking mods for handouts. There are set rules and standards you need to realize the mods cannot keep doing.

I like how I said I'd even pay you for it. You didn't feel bad. That's my judgement. See how it feels? If not, then I don't know what.

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  HDgamerfist on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:21 pm

DatAznBoyDoe wrote:
HDgamerfist wrote:I never told him to help me get unbanned. I just told him I was banned. Again I don't have xray. You're just holding a grudge on me. 3rd or 4th offense? Please explain the first 2 or 3. I have seen it in you too. I ask you to do something for me, you say no. It's been this way since you got me killed. Yes. I'm going back to that. You have lost my trust. You continuously spawn things behind players and mess around with them. Has this been taken notice of? Yes. But has anyone done anything? No. So basically you are just holding the grudge that you never got over. I'm sorry that I mined with a fortune 3 pick. But, again, Come On.

What grudge? Okay say I didn't ban you. Try and convince ayeeitsmichael, HotRodKing, or JustOneMessage. I'll stay out of this. But their judgement is the same.
And when you ask for a repair. Or for some diamond armor. Do you really think that I can do that. No.
Repairs are done through use of anvils. If you can't repair a set of armor because it's too expensive, then blame the game mechanism. And armor? Anything that is damaged or lost not through arena fights or mod interference is not held accounted for. Sorry, but those are server rules.

Let me get this straight.
You and Mike are S-MODS. He can repair an expensive chestpiece to me FOR FREE even though I told him I'd pay him. But you can't? You can spawn stupid skeletons without bows and giant slimes but you can't repair an expensive chestpiece? Do you think I'm stupid? I even told you I'd pay you. EVEN MIKE told you to stop spawning stuff. I don't think you listened. Instead you harassed Jerm. HE even told you to fuck off. I like thtz as an s-mod better than you because you don't do the right things as an s-mod.

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  DatAznBoyDoe on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:29 pm

HDgamerfist wrote:I wrote my ban appeal. Are ban appeals useless now? Have you even looked at it? I'll get into detail of my mining strategies since you don't understand my ways of mining. Diamond levels spawn in levels of 2-15. To me 11 is my level since I find it the most luckiest level. Now let me say my side of how I found my diamonds.

Lava Pool- There was a total of 6 diamond ore near that lava pool. I managed to get 14 from it.
First shaft- On my first shaft, there were diamonds on the ground. Probably about 4 diamond ore.
Second Shaft (My most "suspicious" one) I was digging straight until I ran into gravel and made a left from there. I find it more common that diamonds are near dirt. I saw dirt to my left and dug up the top layer of dirt. It unveiled some diamonds that I took.
Third Shaft- I needed some wood to make some sticks and to mark my shaft. So destroyed the two pieces of wood there and made some sticks. I dug a 3 wide shaft. Now you may ask, why weren't there any torches. My brightness was on full so I didn't need to use any. There was some dirt to my left. I dug it all up to replace with cobble. Not to cover up the "crime scene." I noticed some diamonds and gracefully took them.

So about how many diamond ore would I say? Maybe around 15-20. With a fortune 3 pickaxe, I got 58. Now does this have anything to do with xray? Respectively not. I still don't know my first few offenses. Maybe I did use xray in the last map. That was only because the server was dying and there was pretty much nothing to do. I think you probably won't even give a crap about what I said but at least take the time to know that I do not have xray.
I've read all of your ban appeals, but I wonder if you've taken your time to read mine. Nowhere did I account for how many diamonds you managed to gain through those ores, nor have I ever commented on your fortune pick. I don't care that you were able to get more than one diamond from one ore, many players are doing that, and it follows game mechanisms.
Now what you have been banned for his the methods in which led you to those diamonds in the first place.
Unfortunately for you, while you said all those were "coincidences", to have 3 separated "coincidences" of finding unexposed diamonds through stone by diverting from a general pathway, is most definitely suspicious.
In the first picture evidence, I teleported to you in the midst of finding diamonds. I would not have cared, but then I noticed how the path went through several layers of stone and strayed from the path you were originally following.
Now of course, that alone could just have been luck, and just like you said, it could have been because you thought there were diamonds around dirt, even though the possibilities of diamonds behind dirt as minuscule as finding diamonds behind stone. So I began to investigate your last known diamond mined places to make sure Xray mods were not involved.
That brought me over to the second picture. You built a long path out of the original pathway, ignoring other ores and going out of your way just to mine diamonds, not going to continue mining along that same path, and going back to the original pathway.
Then you did the exact same thing out to another pathway, breaking through stone, ignoring other ores, going straight for diamond, then returning to your original pathway.
All within a 50 block radius, the same area. Getting lucky with one cluster of diamond, fine, that happens.
Getting lucky with 3 clusters of diamond. All within the same area. All by going off the beaten path, through stone, ignoring other ores and only mining diamond?
That's some pretty suspicious activity, HD.
I banned you temporarily until I could get other mod's opinions. When the moderators conferred on your dilemma, we reached a consensus that you were using X-Ray mods, and taking into consideration that you have had previous offenses, one of X-Ray mod usage last map, another for profanity towards another players, and the last for the griefs of A_Walshy98, JeRmSonFire, and PissingOnTheEdge's house, we decided upon your 3 week ban.
So that's how it goes HD. Your current offense, along with your denial and previous offenses, SHOULD have resulted in just a perma ban. But because we're lenient, we have limited it down to 3 weeks. Enjoy.
avatar
DatAznBoyDoe

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-10-07

View user profile http://beardickpunch.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  HDgamerfist on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:37 pm

Just saying that I don't know why profanity plays an important role in this ban since you guys do it all the time. Griefing, I don't recall that.
Xray last map, sure i used it. Is the last map gone? Yes. What did I use the non legit diamonds for? To get Prickachu vip because I felt bad for hogging everything. Are those ranks gone? Yessir. 3 weeks is way too long. I did read all of yours and I don't think you read my appeal. You let Prickachu off the hook after he was caught using HEAVY profanity towards Piss and walsh. Does that apply to me? No, and I don't know why. In fact, what are appeals going to be used for considering the fact they are useless now? And I forgot about the other ores? I didn't have the inventory too take them. I didn't want redstone so I tried to take iron. I didn't want to waste any cobble or health potions considering the fact I was deeply low on those two resources.

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  DatAznBoyDoe on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:59 pm

HDgamerfist wrote:Just saying that I don't know why profanity plays an important role in this ban since you guys do it all the time. Griefing, I don't recall that.
Xray last map, sure i used it. Is the last map gone? Yes. What did I use the non legit diamonds for? To get Prickachu vip because I felt bad for hogging everything. Are those ranks gone? Yessir. 3 weeks is way too long. I did read all of yours and I don't think you read my appeal. You let Prickachu off the hook after he was caught using HEAVY profanity towards Piss and walsh. Does that apply to me? No, and I don't know why. In fact, what are appeals going to be used for considering the fact they are useless now? And I forgot about the other ores? I didn't have the inventory too take them. I didn't want redstone so I tried to take iron. I didn't want to waste any cobble or health potions considering the fact I was deeply low on those two resources.
Appeals aren't useless for players that have committed only one offense. And yes, your previous grievances were committed last map. But they were rules broken all the same. So offenses stack, and this is basically your topper. Prickachu did get banned, last map and this map. Although your memory is old, we have backed up ban/jail reports from all maps. You and Pissing were huge enemies back then, and we had plenty reports or profanities and hate griefs done on the map. And yes, your X-ray last map was recorded as well.
avatar
DatAznBoyDoe

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-10-07

View user profile http://beardickpunch.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  HDgamerfist on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:12 pm

DatAznBoyDoe wrote:
HDgamerfist wrote:Just saying that I don't know why profanity plays an important role in this ban since you guys do it all the time. Griefing, I don't recall that.
Xray last map, sure i used it. Is the last map gone? Yes. What did I use the non legit diamonds for? To get Prickachu vip because I felt bad for hogging everything. Are those ranks gone? Yessir. 3 weeks is way too long. I did read all of yours and I don't think you read my appeal. You let Prickachu off the hook after he was caught using HEAVY profanity towards Piss and walsh. Does that apply to me? No, and I don't know why. In fact, what are appeals going to be used for considering the fact they are useless now? And I forgot about the other ores? I didn't have the inventory too take them. I didn't want redstone so I tried to take iron. I didn't want to waste any cobble or health potions considering the fact I was deeply low on those two resources.
Appeals aren't useless for players that have committed only one offense. And yes, your previous grievances were committed last map. But they were rules broken all the same. So offenses stack, and this is basically your topper. Prickachu did get banned, last map and this map. Although your memory is old, we have backed up ban/jail reports from all maps. You and Pissing were huge enemies back then, and we had plenty reports or profanities and hate griefs done on the map. And yes, your X-ray last map was recorded as well.


Hahaha. Too funny. Just kidding. Did I mention that the map was gone? Sorry but you are starting to tick me off. I find this argument fairly entertaining with your countless reasoning.

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  ayeeitsmichael on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:41 pm

First off, I'd like to say that there's nothing wrong with using an enchanted pickaxe for mining, so long as you obtained said enchants legitimately. However, I would also like to say your mining habits are suspicious at the very least. Also, your behavior on the server lately hasn't exactly been the best lately, bordering on harassment even. I get it, we all mess around and make stupid jokes, but you are often the instigator and this needs to change. I've decided to let you on this weekend to demonstrate better behavior, or else Azn's suggestion of a 3 week ban may seem like a more viable option. AND if I, or any other mod find any decisive evidence that you have in fact been using X-Ray, it will be 3 weeks at the very least. The same punishment will stand if you begin to harass others, as well. We just want everyone to have a good time, so can you please make it easier on all of us and not break rules?
avatar
ayeeitsmichael

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-09-10
Location : Bay Area, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  HDgamerfist on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:48 pm

ayeeitsmichael wrote:First off, I'd like to say that there's nothing wrong with using an enchanted pickaxe for mining, so long as you obtained said enchants legitimately. However, I would also like to say your mining habits are suspicious at the very least. Also, your behavior on the server lately hasn't exactly been the best lately, bordering on harassment even. I get it, we all mess around and make stupid jokes, but you are often the instigator and this needs to change. I've decided to let you on this weekend to demonstrate better behavior, or else Azn's suggestion of a 3 week ban may seem like a more viable option. AND if I, or any other mod find any decisive evidence that you have in fact been using X-Ray, it will be 3 weeks at the very least. The same punishment will stand if you begin to harass others, as well. We just want everyone to have a good time, so can you please make it easier on all of us and not break rules?

Yessum.

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  HotRodKing on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:50 am

I have just read all of this and have a few things to say.

First being about the other maps. They were other maps, but the same server, with the same rules, and same players. Your actions carry over.

You also have been acting suspicious lately. Like when you said you died and wanted a new pick and said you didn't make another pick, even though there was one exactly like you wanted in your inventory except for fortune. It seemed like you just wanted to get a fortune pick without leveling up.

When we swear, we are doing it humorously, or to passionately describe something. There is a difference between that and verbal abuse.

Also, I DO NOT agree with Mike letting you online this weekend, so I better not see you doing anything even slightly bad, because I will have no sympathy. The way you have acted in this thread has made me sure that a 3 week ban is necessary.

If you get caught breaking the rules again, I can guarantee that you will be banned for a month.
avatar
HotRodKing
Admin

Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-09-10
Age : 24
Location : CA, USA

View user profile http://hotrodkingmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  HDgamerfist on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:56 am

HotRodKing wrote:I have just read all of this and have a few things to say.

First being about the other maps. They were other maps, but the same server, with the same rules, and same players. Your actions carry over.

You also have been acting suspicious lately. Like when you said you died and wanted a new pick and said you didn't make another pick, even though there was one exactly like you wanted in your inventory except for fortune. It seemed like you just wanted to get a fortune pick without leveling up.

When we swear, we are doing it humorously, or to passionately describe something. There is a difference between that and verbal abuse.

Also, I DO NOT agree with Mike letting you online this weekend, so I better not see you doing anything even slightly bad, because I will have no sympathy. The way you have acted in this thread has made me sure that a 3 week ban is necessary.

If you get caught breaking the rules again, I can guarantee that you will be banned for a month.

I'm not starting anything but what I mean't about the pickaxe with fortune 3 was when Mike did work on the server. It was somehow in someone else's hands. I started with stone tools. So I grabbed my silk touch pick from a chest because I had the fortune in my inventory before. I don't know if Mike had it deleted or Azn had it so I asked him and he said yes. When I was asking you, I didn't know that Azn had it.

HDgamerfist

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-10-07
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HDgamerfist (Banned)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum